CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

thank you



thank you because u have make me love u

thank you because u have been so understanding all this while

thank you for all ur advice to me

thank you because u had say'i want..always hapus air mata kamu'
and for saying'i want to be the shoulder 4 u to cry on..'

thank you because u have been a crystal in my heart

thank you because of ur love for me

thank you irshadi bagas

For the YM yesterday(monday,27 october 08),i appreciate dat.
i saved our conversation..
i really hoped dat we can chat again today..

~I HAVE A POEM DEDICATED TO YOU~

*WHEN I LOOK UP, I SEE YOU
*WHEN I LOOK DOWN, I SEE YOU
*WHEN I LOOK LEFT, I SEE YOU
*WHEN I LOOK RIGHT, I SEE YOU

ALL MY SIGHT IS YOU,IRSHADI BAGAS





0 comments: